- Who Invented The Pop It?Theo and Ora Costers of Theora Design. A couple from Tel Aviv, Isreal who spent their lives together inventing toy and game concepts. Such as Guess Who?, Zingo, Last One Lost! (Pop It!), and Numbers Rumba. The first Pop It! prototype was made in 1975. At the time, the silicone weContinue reading “Who Invented The Pop It?”
- 2021 Halloween CostumesA list of our favorite Halloween Costumes for 2021! We have been looking at Halloween costumes and these are the ones that seem to be the most popular and some of our favorites. Some of these links may be affiliate links that allow me to earn commission from purchases made throughContinue reading “2021 Halloween Costumes”
- Fidget ShoppingWant To Know Where To Buy Fidget Toys? At the moment, Just about everywhere, but that’s not helpful, so we created a Fidget Toy Shopping Guide This page may contain affiliate links that allow me to receive a small commission from purchases made through certain links, at absolutely no cost toContinue reading “Fidget Shopping”
- What’s Up with Fidget Toys?Fidget toys are sensory objects or trinkets that you tinker with, squeeze, move about your hands, or “fidget with,” while you are doing your work. Whether that be school work or work, work. Fidgeting with an object while we are concentrating on something else (usually work), helps keep us focused byContinue reading “What’s Up with Fidget Toys?”
- Repurpose ZURU 5 Surprise Mini Brands BallsHow-to Repurpose ZURU 5 Surprise Mini Brands Balls You will need: Zuru 5 Surprise Mini Brands “slices” from the Mini Brands ball A Hot Glue Gun A hard surface where you want to stick the slices You may paint or decorate the surface and the slices as you wish. When everythingContinue reading “Repurpose ZURU 5 Surprise Mini Brands Balls”
- DIY VSCO Aesthetic Wall Light
- How to Fold a Love NoteRemember back when you used to pass notes in school!? Bring back that sweet young love by passing your Valentine a love note this Valentine’s Day! For Your Loved One Your wife will be blushing! Put a simple I Love You and pass it to them unexpectedly. Like the good oleContinue reading “How to Fold a Love Note”
- 36 Ways to Wrap a Gift with Brown PaperSave Money on Gift Wrap and No Need For Boring Bows Don’t waste any money this year on wrapping paper. Start saving all your brown paper bags and don’t buy any wrapping paper this year. A brown paper bag may not sound exciting when you think about it, but hopefully youContinue reading “36 Ways to Wrap a Gift with Brown Paper”
It’s Back to School Time!
I thought you might like to know about my products on Teacher’s Pay Teachers
I make bundles of digital maps for thinking, organizing, or brain dumping on Google Slides. They save tons of time for teachers and students with pre-placed textboxes already formated for its position.
NEW!! Slides with Fidget Toy Backgrounds on 22 Different Maps, Charts, Diagrams, and Agendas
2021 Simple, but Important New Year’s Resolutions
Save Them to Pinterest for Motivation!
To recieve an email when there is a new post