Save Money on Gift Wrap and No Need For Boring Bows
Don’t waste any money this year on wrapping paper. Start saving all your brown paper bags and don’t buy any wrapping paper this year. A brown paper bag may not sound exciting when you think about it, but hopefully you will be after you see these 36 ways to wrap a gift with a brown paper bag.
Excited About Kraft Paper
Call if Kraft paper, call it brown paper, call it what you will, but let’s get excited about it!
For one it’s going to save you money on wrapping paper. Two it is practically a blank surface, just as white or black is, so everything goes with it. Three, there are endless possibilities. Four, you’re saving Mother Earth by recycling the bags. Five, you might even get some help wrapping this year if everyone can decorate their own packages. You won’t be tied down (lol), until the last minute wrapping presents and having to push through those last bows.
View the Gallery of 36 Ways to wrap a Gift with a Brown Paper Bag
View the gallery below to get your wheels turning. Save your favorite to Pinterest and save the pins (below the gallery) to reference later. I hope you enjoy out Christmas Kraft Wrapping Gallery (click pic. to enlarge), comment down below and let us know!
If You Enjoyed These 36 Pretty Packages, Then Share The Gallery On Social Media.
Cutting The Bag
Here you can see how I cut the paper bag. I pretty much cut every bag the same and had no problem fitting any of my gifts. You’ll be surprised how big a brown paper bag is once you cut it open.
Crease the Edges
Another great quality of grocery bags for gift wrap is the durability. In fact sometimes when you’re wrapping with it your fold and will get pretty tough to work with and start fighting the tape. When this happens just run your clean fingers and even nails along the edges and creases. Pressing firmly, but not to firmly, as to damage your present.
Creating a sort of permanent press on the fold and making the paper easier to work with. It also cleans it up and make it look neater. Just make sure your hands are clean or else the firm pressure with leave all your finger residue and even ink smeared along the present.
Tell Your Kids to Subscribe to CandyToyBox on YouTube.
- Who Invented The Pop It?Theo and Ora Costers of Theora Design. A couple from Tel Aviv, Isreal who spent their lives together inventing toy and game concepts. Such as Guess Who?, Zingo, Last One Lost! […]
- 2021 Halloween CostumesA list of our favorite Halloween Costumes for 2021! We have been looking at Halloween costumes and these are the ones that seem to be the most popular and some of […]
- Fidget ShoppingWant To Know Where To Buy Fidget Toys? At the moment, Just about everywhere, but that’s not helpful, so we created a Fidget Toy Shopping Guide This page may contain affiliate […]
- What’s Up with Fidget Toys?Fidget toys are sensory objects or trinkets that you tinker with, squeeze, move about your hands, or “fidget with,” while you are doing your work. Whether that be school work or […]
- Repurpose ZURU 5 Surprise Mini Brands BallsHow-to Repurpose ZURU 5 Surprise Mini Brands Balls You will need: Zuru 5 Surprise Mini Brands “slices” from the Mini Brands ball A Hot Glue Gun A hard surface where you […]
- DIY VSCO Aesthetic Wall Light
- How to Fold a Love NoteRemember back when you used to pass notes in school!? Bring back that sweet young love by passing your Valentine a love note this Valentine’s Day! For Your Loved One Your […]