Save Money on Gift Wrap and No Need For Boring Bows
Don’t waste any money this year on wrapping paper. Start saving all your brown paper bags and don’t buy any wrapping paper this year. A brown paper bag may not sound exciting when you think about it, but hopefully you will be after you see these 36 ways to wrap a gift with a brown paper bag.
Excited About Kraft Paper
Call if Kraft paper, call it brown paper, call it what you will, but let’s get excited about it!
For one it’s going to save you money on wrapping paper. Two it is practically a blank surface, just as white or black is, so everything goes with it. Three, there are endless possibilities. Four, you’re saving Mother Earth by recycling the bags. Five, you might even get some help wrapping this year if everyone can decorate their own packages. You won’t be tied down (lol), until the last minute wrapping presents and having to push through those last bows.
View the Gallery of 36 Ways to wrap a Gift with a Brown Paper Bag
View the gallery below to get your wheels turning. Save your favorite to Pinterest and save the pins (below the gallery) to reference later. I hope you enjoy out Christmas Kraft Wrapping Gallery (click pic. to enlarge), comment down below and let us know!
If You Enjoyed These 36 Pretty Packages, Then Share The Gallery On Social Media.
Cutting The Bag
Here you can see how I cut the paper bag. I pretty much cut every bag the same and had no problem fitting any of my gifts. You’ll be surprised how big a brown paper bag is once you cut it open.
Crease the Edges
Another great quality of grocery bags for gift wrap is the durability. In fact sometimes when you’re wrapping with it your fold and will get pretty tough to work with and start fighting the tape. When this happens just run your clean fingers and even nails along the edges and creases. Pressing firmly, but not to firmly, as to damage your present.
Creating a sort of permanent press on the fold and making the paper easier to work with. It also cleans it up and make it look neater. Just make sure your hands are clean or else the firm pressure with leave all your finger residue and even ink smeared along the present.
Tell Your Kids to Subscribe to CandyToyBox on YouTube.
- Repurpose ZURU 5 Surprise Mini Brands BallsHow-to Repurpose ZURU 5 Surprise Mini Brands Balls You will need: Zuru 5 Surprise Mini Brands “slices” from the Mini Brands ballA Hot Glue GunA hard surface where you want to […]
- DIY VSCO Aesthetic Wall Light
- How to Fold a Love NoteRemember back when you used to pass notes in school!? Bring back that sweet young love by passing your Valentine a love note this Valentine’s Day! For Your Loved One Your […]
- 36 Ways to Wrap a Gift with Brown PaperSave Money on Gift Wrap and No Need For Boring Bows Don’t waste any money this year on wrapping paper. Start saving all your brown paper bags and don’t buy any […]
- DIY Silver BellsTurn Empty Play-Doh Containers into Silver Bells As we know most kids LOVE Play-Doh and depending on what age they’re at, you can accumulate a lot of Play-Doh containers in one […]
- Holiday DIYTurn L.O.L Doll Packaging Into Christmas Ornaments L.O.L Surprise Dolls, those small, extremely fashionable, almost too small to be cute; dolls. Their shoes will make you have to vacuum with your […]
- 2020 Holiday ToysAn Honest Review of The toys on This Years Christmas Gift Lists This is an a review and list of recommendations of our favorite toys, from the three big store’s Holiday […]